Conference and Workshop Programs (By Acronym)
- 8th ACM International Conference on Supercomputing, Manchester, England.
- 3rd Workshop on Abstract Machine Models for Parallel and Distributed Computing, Leeds, UK.
- International Workshop on Advanced Parallel Processing Technologies, Beijing, China.
- IEEE International Conference on Application Specific Array Processors, Strasbourg, France.
- BCS PPSG
- Bulk Data Types for Architecture Independence, The British Computer Society, London, UK.
- Workshop on Communication and Architectural Support for Network-based Parallel Computing (at HPCA-3), San Antonio, Texas.
- Commercial Applications of Parallel Processing Systems, Austin, Texas.
- Workshop on Challenges in Compiling for Scalable Parallel Systems, New Orleans, Louisiana (at SPDP'96).
- First Cenju Workshop, Seoul, South Korea.
- First Annual Workshop on Message-Driven Execution and Charm, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- International Workshop on General Purpose Massively Parallel Systems, Milan, Italy.
- Post-JICSLP'96 Workshop and 1996 CompulogNet Area Meeting on Parallelism and Implementation Technology for (Constraint) Logic Programming Languages, Bonn, Germany.
- CONCUR '95
- Sixth International Conference on Concurrency Theory, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- CONPAR 94 - VAPP VI: International Conference on Parallel and Vector Processing, Linz, Austria.
- DAGS 94
- Summer institute on Parallel Computation and Problem Solving Environments, Dartmouth Institute for Advanced Graduate Studies in Parallel Computation, Hanover, New Hampshire.
- 1st International IEEE Workshop on Distributed Interactive Simulation and Real-Time Applications (at MASCOTS'97), Eilat, Israel.
- EPCC Annual Seminar on High Performance Compuing for Grand Challenge Science. Edinburgh, UK.
- 1994 European Intel Supercomputer Users' Group (ESUG) Meeting, Daresbury, England.
- International Conference on Parallel Processing, Stockholm, Sweden.
- 2nd European Cray MPP Workshop.
- EuroPVM '95
- Second European PVM Users' Group Meeting, Lyon, France.
- 3rd Euro PVM Users' Group Meeting, Munich, Germany.
- European Parallel Tools Meeting, Chatillon, France.
- 1st European T3D Workshop, Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Euromicro Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Processing, Braga, Portugal.
- FCCM 95
- IEEE Workshop on FPGAs for Custom Computing Machines, Napa, California.
- Forum on Parallel Computing Curricula, Wellesley College, Massachusetts.
- FRONTIERS 95
- The Fifth Symposium On The Frontiers Of Massively Parallel Computation, McLean, Virginia.
- The 1994 IEEE Workshop on Fault-Tolerant Parallel and Distributed Systems, College Station, Texas.
- The Sixth Symposium on The Frontiers of Massively Parallel Computation, Annapolis, Maryland.
- 1995 Gordon Research Conference on High-Performance Computing and National Information Infrastructure, Plymouth, New Hampshire.
- Second International Workshop on High-Level Parallel Programming Models and Supportive Environments (at IPPS'97), Geneva, Switzerland.
- Hot Chips Symposium VI (A Symposium on High-Performance Chips), Palo Alto, California.
- First International Symposium on High Performance Computer Architecture, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Third International Symposium On High-Performance Computer Architecture.
- 9th Annual High Performance Computing and Communications Conference, Alexandria, Virginia.
- HPCN Europe '97
- International Conference and Exhibition on High-Performance Computing and Networking, Vienna, Austria.
- HPCN Europe 95
- HPCN Europe 95 Conference and Exhibition, Milan, Italy.
- HPCnet workshop on European Toolsets for High Performance Computing, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Third International Symposium on High Performance Distributed Computing, San Francisco, California.
- Fourth IEEE International Symposium On High Performance Distributed Computing, Pentagon City, Virginia.
- High Performance Fortran (HPF) - Four-Day Workshop, Manno (Ticino), Switzerland.
- High-Performance Functional Computing Conference, Denver, Colorado.
- High Performance Fortran Forum 1995 meeting, Houston, Texas.
- HPF Workshop organized by GMD/PALLAS. St Augustin, Germany.
- 3rd International Conference on High Performance Computing, Trivandrum, India.
- ICASE/NASA Langley Workshop on Parallel Numerical Algorithms, Hampton, Virginia.
- 16th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems, Hong Kong.
- ICLP'94 Post-Conference Workshop on Process-Based Parallel Logic Programming, Genova, Italy.
- International Conference on Parallel Algorithms, Wuhan, China.
- International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Hsinchu, Taiwan.
- ICPP 94
- 23rd International Conference on Parallel Processing, St. Charles, Illinois.
- 9th ACM International Conference on Supercomputing, Barcelona, Spain.
- ACM International Conference on Supercomputing, Vienna, Austria.
- IEEE ICCL
- IEEE Computer Society 1994 International Conference on Computer Languages, Toulouse, France.
- IFIP PAISP
- IFIP workshop on Parallel Algorithms for Irregularly Structured Problems, Geneva, Switzerland.
Aug 29-Sep 2.
- Fourth Annual Workshop on I/O in Parallel and Distributed Systems, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- University of Minnesota Supercomputer Institute International Conference on Parallel Computing, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- 1997 IEEE International Performance, Computing, and Communications Conference, Phoenix, Arizona.
- IPPS '95
- 9th International Parallel Processing Symposium, Santa Barbara, California.
- 10th International Parallel Processing Symposium, Honolulu, Hawaii.
- 11th International Parallel Processing Symposium, University of Geneva, Switzerland.
- Workshop on Parallel Algorithms for Irregularly Structured Problems, Lyon, France.
- ISCA 95
- 22nd International Symposium on Computer Architecture, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy.
- International Symposium on Parallel Architectures, Algorithms, and Networks. Kanazawa, Japan.
- ISUG 94
- 1994 Intel Supercomputer Users Group (ISUG) conference, San Diego, CA.
- Intel Supercomputer Users Group Annual Conference, Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- International Workshop on Parallel C++, Kanazawa, Japan.
- First International Workshop on Parallel Processing, Bangalore, India.
- Third International Workshop on Parallel Algorithms for Irregularly Structured Problems, Santa Barbara, California.
- 4th International Symposium on Solving Irregularly Structured Problems in Parallel, University of Paderborn, Germany.
- 1995 Joint Symposium on Parallel Processing, Fukuoka, Japan.
- Third Workshop on Languages, Compilers, and Run-Time Sytems for Scalable Computers, Troy, New York.
- Molecular Dynamics Techniques on MPP Platforms, London, UK.
- MPI Developers Conference, Notre Dame, Indiana.
- International Conference on Massively Parallel Processing Applications and Development, Delft, The Netherlands.
- MPPOI '95
- 2nd International Conference on Massively Parallel Processing Using Optical Interconnections, San-Antonio, Texas.
- 7th International Conference on Modelling Techniques and Tools for Computer Performance Evaluation Vienna, Austria.
- Second NOW/Cluster Workshop: Building Systems of Systems (at ASPLOS-VII).
- 4th Nordic Transputer Conference on Parallel Computing and Transputers, Linkoping, Sweden.
- PACT '94
- Montreal, Canada. International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques.
- International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques, Limassol, Cyprus.
- Fourth International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques, Boston, Massachussetts.
- PADS 94
- ACM/IEEE/SCS 8th Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Simulation (PADS), Edinburgh, Scotland, U.K.
- PADS 97
- 11th Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Simulation, Burg Lockenhaus, Austria.
- Workshop on Applied Parallel Computing in Industrial Problems and Optimization, Lyngby, Denmark.
- PARALLEL CFD'94
- PARALLEL CFD'94 International Conference, Kyoto, Japan.
- Symposium on New Directions in Parallel and Concurrent Computing, New York, New York.
- Symposium on New Directions in Parallel and Concurrent Computing (at IPPS'97), Geneva, Switzerland.
- Parallel Architectures and Languages Europe, Athens, Greece.
- Australasian Workshop on Parallel and Real-Time Systems, Melbourne, Australia.
- First International Symposium on Parallel Symbolic Computation, Linz, Austria.
- Parallel Computer Routing and Communication Workshop, Seattle, Washington.
- Summer Institute on Parallel Discrete Algorithms, Halifax, Canada.
- 7th International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing Systems, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Eighth International Conference On Parallel And Distributed Computing Systems, Orlando, Florida.
- PDIS 94
- Third International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Information Systems, Austin, Texas.
- International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications, Georgia.
- International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications, Sunnyvale, California.
- International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Supercomputing, Fukuoka, Japan.
- Parallel Optimization Colloqium, Versailles, France.
- PODC '94
- ACM 13th Annual Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing, Los Angeles, California.
- PODC '95
- Fourteenth ACM Annual Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing, Ottawa, Canada.
- POOMA '94
- Workshop on Parallel Object-Oriented Methods and Applications, Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- The 22nd Annual ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages, San Francisco, California
- 24th ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages, Paris, France.
- Fifth ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles and Practice of Parallel Programming, Santa Barbara, California.
- Sixth ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles and Practice of Parallel Programming, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Fourth Annual General Meeting of the Parallel Tools Consortium, Boulder, Colorado.
- Parallel Tools Consortium Second Annual General Meeting, Moffett Field, California.
- RAPS 94
- 5th RAPS open workshop on Parallel Benchmarks and Programming Models, Hamburg, Germany.
- 1st Reading Workshop on Parallel, Emergent, and Distributed Computing (Performance Monitoring and Evaluation of High Performance Systems), Reading, UK.
- ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (track on programming languages), Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- SC '94
- Supercomputing '94, Washington, DC.
- Supercomputing '95, San Diego, California.
- Scalable Computing using the Bulk Synchronous Parallel Model, Oxford, UK.
- SHPCC 94
- 1994 Scalable High Performance Computing Conference, Knoxville, Tennessee.
- SIPAR Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Biel-Benne, Switzerland.
- Sisal Workshop, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- 6th Annual ACM Symposium on Parallel Algorithms and Architectures, Cape May, New Jersey.
- Seventh Annual ACM Symposium on Parallel Algorithms and Architectures, Santa Barbara, California.
- Eighth Annual ACM Symposium on Parallel Algorithms and Architectures, Padua, Italy.
- Sixth IEEE Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing, Dallas, Texas.
- 21st SPEEDUP Workshop (Distributed Computing: HPC Capabilities at the Desk-Top for Everybody), Cadro-Lugano, Switzerland.
- Scalable Parallel Libraries Conference . Mississippi State, Mississippi.
- SS 94
- Supercomputing Symposium 94, Ontario, Canada.
- First SUIF Compiler Workshop, Stanford University, California.
- SUP'EUR 95
- Sup'Eur (European users of IBM HPC platforms), Madrid, Spain
- 12th Mannheim Supercomputer Conference, Mannheim, Germany.
- Symposium on Parallel Computing for Solving Large Scale and Irregular Applications, Sophia-Antipolis, France.
- Summer of HPF
- HPF tutorial and workshop on HPF for Real Applications, Vienna, Austria.
- Templates: building blocks for portable parallel applications. Workshop at FRONTIERS '95, McLean, Virginia.
- TRAC 94
- Transputer Research And Applications Conference, Athens, Georgia.
- Transputers'94: Advanced Research and Industrial Applications of Parallelism, Saline Royale d'Arc et Senans, France.
- National conference on parallel and distributed computing, Guildford, UK.
- Usenix Symposium on Very High Level Languages, Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- 10th International Workshop on Distributed Algorithms, Bologna, Italy.
- WTC '94
- 1994 World Transputer Congress, Lake Como, Italy.
- WTC '94 Tutorials
- 1994 World Transputer Congress Tutorial Sessions, Lake Como, Italy.
- World occam and Transputer User Group conference, Manchester, UK.
- 19th World occam and Transputer Group Technical Meeting, Nottingham, UK.
- Workshop on parallel programming and computation, Linkoping, Sweden.
- Aizu International Symposium on Parallel Algorithms/Architecture Synthesis, Fukushima, Japan.
Generated on 24 July 97.