- Extra office hours on Tuesday 11/29 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. in Mor's office.
- Extra office hours on Monday 11/28 1 p.m. - 2 p.m. in Mor's office.
- Extra office hours on 11/21 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. in Mor's office.
- Extra office hours on 11/17 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. in Mor's office.
- PROJECT DUE DEC 2. See description here
- Extra office hours on 11/10 4 p.m. - 5 p.m. and 11/9 5 p.m. - 6 p.m. in Mor's office.
- I am out of town from Tuesday, Sept 27, to Sunday, Oct 2, at the Allerton conference.
Class is cancelled for Sept 30 (there will be a makeup class on Oct 28). Also, I will not have office hours on Sept 28 and Sept 29 (but Shashank will still have office hours on Sept 27).
- HW 1
- Note that for problem 4.7 you want your algorithm to be as efficient as possible, meaning that you want to minimize the time needed to generate an instance of a Geometric.
- HW 2
- HW 3
- The problems in this homework mostly involve analysis (derivations) rather than simulation. However they're all based on just the one formula that we studied in class for the M/G/k.
- HW 4
- This homework involves measurements from your own research, so start it early so that you can collect a lot of measurements.
- HW 5
- Remember that we're having class on Oct 28, and this is due at the start of class.
- HW 6
- HW 7
- HW 8
- HW 9