For now this is a disorganized jumble of things selected from among my horrible old web pages.
- How to Read a Paper - a three-pass method.
- The Task of the Referee - true wisdom for aspiring authors.
- An archival copy of the Rational Software Corporation "Trouble Shooting Guide"
- Words to live by: RFC 1925
- Pictures of the Alan M. Turing Bench
- H.T. Kung on the Ph.D. process
- Web design
- What's wrong with a visually friendly web?
- Jakob Nielsen's Top Ten Mistakes in Web Design
- The Bandwidth Conservation Society
- The Ten Commandments of HTML
- Remember, your next visitor's browser might be a telephone or Lynx via an HF packet link from Africa
- This page optimized...
- National Center for Accessible Media
- Designing An Accessible World's Accessible HTML guidelines
Pages of mine
- "The bad thing"
- Bluetooth headphones
- A couple of HOWTO documents I put together
- The future has been canceled (2010-01-23)
- July 9, 1885: Cameronian Colours displayed in Glasgow Cathedral
- Ten years of PalmOS is wearing thin...
- Why I'm interested in Plan 9
- Want to work on an organic farm?
- If you're in the woods with a ham radio, please follow the Wilderness Protocol.
- Rules of Ultimate Frisbee, 9th Edition
- The FCC isn't trying to tax your modem.
- Bessie Coleman
- How to Compute like a Grad Student (1995)
- My amateur radio identity
- My link farm
To get really bored, click here.