• Our work on learning-based coded computation to appear in ACM SOSP 2019.
• Invited talk at Facebook Networking and Communications Faculty Summit 2019.
• Invited talk at ICML 2019 CodML Workshop on "Reslient ML Inference via Coded Computation: A learning-based Approach" (video
• Our work on social live video streaming to appear in ACM SIGCOMM 2019.
• Google Faculty Research Award 2018.
• NSF CRII 2018.
• Program committee member for USENIX NSDI 2020.
• Invited talk at ITA 2019.
• Invited attendee at Microsoft Systems Faculty Summit 2018.
• Program committee member for USENIX OSDI 2018.
WSDM 2018 Music Recommendation Challenge winner.
• Program committee member for SysML 2018.
• Joined CMU CS as an assistant professor.
• Received Eli Jury Award 2016 for best thesis in the area of Systems, Communications, Control, or Signal Processing at EECS, UC Berkeley.
• Invited talk at ITA Graduation Day 2016.
• Invited talk at Allerton 2015.
• Awarded Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarsihp 2015.
• 'Reducing I/O cost in distributed storage codes' at USENIX FAST 2015. Chosen as the best paper of USENIX FAST 2015 by StorageMojo.