• NSF CRII award 2019.
• Program committee member for USENIX NSDI 2020.
• Invited talk at ITA 2019.
• Invited attendee at Microsoft Systems Faculty Summit 2018.
• Program committee member for USENIX OSDI 2018.
WSDM 2018 Music Recommendation Challenge winner.
• Program committee member for SysML 2018.
• Joined CMU CSD as an assistant professor.
• Talk at Stanford Information Theory Forum.
• 'EC-Cache' accepted at USENIX OSDI 2016.
• Received Eli Jury Award 2016 for best thesis in the area of Systems, Communications, Control, or Signal Processing at EECS, UC Berkeley.
• 'Piggybacking framework' accepted to IEEE Transactions on Information Theory.
• 'Sparsifying storage codes for fast encoding' accepted at IEEE ISIT 2016.
• Invited talk at ITA Graduation Day 2016.
• Invited talk at Allerton 2015.
• Awarded Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarsihp 2015. Thanks, Google!
• 'Distributed secret sharing' accepted to IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing.
• 'Reducing I/O cost in distributed storage codes' at USENIX FAST 2015. Chosen as the best paper of USENIX FAST 2015 by StorageMojo.