code on github
- bpvo Real-time visual odometry for stereo/RGB-D cameras
- mexmat A C++ wrapper for Matlab's MEX
- calidar An automated spinning lidar calibration tool
- Stereo data from a Bumblebee2 camera at 54Hz including raw and rectified color images
- Laser scans from a SICK LMS2xx
- KVH GYRO
- Wheel odometry
A dataset for challenging template tracking under sudden and drastic changes in illumination. Dataset collected using an iPhone 5s and features:
- High frame-rate capture (1280x720 @ 120Hz)
- Sudden and drastic changes in illumination. Data collected indoors during the night. We switch the lights on an off several times to create drastic changes in illumination.
- Well textured, as well as ambiguously textured planar targets.