- Designed-In Security for Mobile Applications. High Confidence Software and Systems Talk, 2012.
- Connecting Software Architecture to Implementation: The Next 10 Years. Jonathan Aldrich, Craig Chambers, and David Notkin. Most Influential Paper of ICSE 2002 Award Talk, 2012.
- Permission-Based Programming Languages. ICSE New Ideas and Emerging Results Talk, 2011.
- Plaid: A Resource-Based Language. University of Lisbon Talk, 2010.
- Typestate-Oriented Programming. Paper presentation at Onward!, 2009.
- Pragmatic Typestate Verification with Permissions. Multiple talks, 2009-2010.
- Design Intent: a Principled Approach to Application Security. CyLab presentation, 2009.
- Tales from Dissertationland and the Job Hunt. Jonathan Aldrich. ECOOP Doctoral Symposium Talk.