The labs are the heart of this course and count for 70% of your grade. Much of what you learn in this course will be through completing these labs. Labs can be done individually or in pairs. All deadlines are 9am on the due date.
Late policy for labs: See policies.
- Lab 1: Straight line code, due Sep 13 (tests) and Sep 20 (compiler)
- Lab 2: Control, due Sep 27 (tests) and Oct 4 (compiler)
- Lab 3: Functions, due Oct 11 (tests) and Oct 18 (compiler)
- Lab 4: Memory, due Nov 1 (tests) and Nov 8 (compiler)
- Lab 5: Optimization, due Nov 22
- Lab 6: Special Topics, due Nov 17 (proposals) and Dec 8 (code and reports)
Written assignments are to be completed individually. They are handed in as PDFs through Autolab. We expect you to use word processing or typesetting software for your assignments where appropriate, but hand-drawn diagrams are acceptable if they are done neatly. All deadlines are 9am on the due date.
Late policy for individual written assignments: See policies.