- GroupSpAM: Matlab code for fitting the group sparse additive models.
- MMTM: A C++ package for the mixed-membership triangular model. The approximate inference is based on collapsed Gibbs sampling.
- GenAMap: A visual analytics software platform for eQTL and GWAS analysis. I mainly contribute to the part of genome-transcriptome-phenome (three-way) association.
- Overpaint: A C++ package that jointly estimates crossover rates, gene conversion rates and mean conversion tract lengths from population SNP dataset.
- Mtreemix: A C package that estimates mixture models of mutagenetic trees from observed cross-sectional data.