Jennifer Hyde's CV
Please click here for a pdf version of my CV.
Publications and PresentationsPlease be aware that some of my work was published under the name Jennifer Tam and that I now publish under the name Jennifer Hyde.
- Hyde, J., Carter, E.J., Kiesler, S., Hodgins, J.K. "Perceptual Effects of Damped and Exaggerated Facial Motion in Animated Characters," in Proceedings of the 10th IEEE International Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition (FG 2013). (To appear)
- Tam, J., Carter, E.J., Kiesler, S., Hodgins, J.K. "Video Increases the Perception of Naturalness During Remote Interactions with Latency," in Proceedings of the 2012 Annual Conference Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI EA '12), 2045-2050.
- Meeder, B., Tam, J., Kelley, P.G., Cranor, L.F. "RT @IWantPrivacy: Widespread Violation of Privacy Settings in the Twitter Social Network," Web 2.0 Security and Privacy Workshop, IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (W2SP 2010).
- Tam, J., Simsa, J., Hyde, S., Von Ahn, L. "Breaking Audio CAPTCHAs," Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 21 (NIPS 2008), MIT Press.
- Tam, J., Huggins-Daines, D., Von Ahn, L., Blum, M. “Improving Audio CAPTCHAs,” Presented at The Symposium on Accessible Privacy and Security (SOAPS 2008).