15-213 Introduction to Computer Systems: Exams
- There are two proctored online exams: a midterm and a final.
- All exams are closed book, closed notes.
- However, you may bring one (1) double-sided 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of notes,
which can be handwritten or typed, to the midterm, and you may
bring two (2) double-sided 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of notes to the final.
- Your note sheet may not contain any pre-worked problems.
- You may also bring blank scratch paper, but you are not permitted to use a
calculator or any other electronic aid.
- There will be questions similar to previous exams, questions that
will test your understanding of the lab material, and new types of
Check back closer to the midterm exam date for more information.