15-213 Introduction to Computer Systems (ICS): Exams
- There are two online exams: a midterm and a final.
- All exams are closed book, closed notes.
- However, you may bring one (1) double-sided 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of notes,
which can be handwritten or typed, to the midterm, and you may
bring two (2) double-sided 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of notes to the final.
- Your note sheet may not contain any pre-worked problems.
- You may also bring blank scratch paper, but you are not permitted to use a
calculator or any other electronic aid.
- There will be questions similar to previous exams, questions that
will test your understanding of the lab material, and new types of
Check back later for more information.