RE: Write In

Thanks for the update, I will submit an RCR .....
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-support@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-support@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Ken
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 4:07 PM
To: support@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: Write In

The write-in verbiage is controlled by the multi-lingual text in the race editor, just like other candidates.  Since LA imports their races/candidates, I imagine the root problem here is that the import routine doesn’t allow for importing write-in candidates for non-English languages.  You can edit the rich text after the fact in the race editor, but a proper solution will require changes to import.