New Alaska Question

Gail poses the following question relative to the previous request:   The Governor is holding a special session relative to this issue can someone in support get back ASAP.  Thanks in advance

New question:
Can GEMS be programmed to do the following:
Question 1:  Should Alaska adopt a long range fiscal plan?  YES  NO
If the voter votes YES they can proceed to question 2, which would give them the option of picking Plan A or Plan B  with Yes or No options.  If the voter votes NO, can GEMS be programmed to reject a ballot if the voter tries to vote on question 2.  Because it makes no sense for the voter to say they don't want a long range fiscal plan
and then turn around and vote for a plan.....
I would appreciate an answer ASAP, as this is a burning legislative topic.  Our legislature did not reach a resolution about this issue during the regular session, which ended last night at midnight.  So, the governor has called them back into special session today.
Thanks a bunch!