Re: Voice speed control on VIBS

Title:
Good point.  I thought the issue was volume control vs. no volume control.  How am I too know if its a good thing or not other than what I am reading on email?  How can I "see" it?
----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Clark
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2000 9:26 AM
Subject: RE: Voice speed control on VIBS

Firstly, it truly amazes me that you guys want to install this sight unseen.  I don't suppose pointing out that no one has offered to test this yet will change your mind.

Second, for LA, just how exactly do we plan to get seven languages entered into the database?  I strongly suggest you take VIBS off the plate there.

Ken