This week’s homework has two parts. The first part is on Autolab:
For the second part of this assignment, you will get practice with forking a
GitHub repo and making a pull request. The repo you will be working with is the
git-practice repo. Do the following:
- Sign in to your Github account and visit
- Fork the git-practice repo.
- Clone your fork of the git-practice repo.
- On a new branch (named what you want), edit the files of the repo so that you
fill in an appetizer, main course, and dessert.
- Commit your changes and push them to your fork.
- Make a pull request to cmugpi’s git-practice repo. For the title of your pull
request, put your Andrew ID.
Copyright © 2014, Great Practical Ideas in Computer Science.