- Rainbow: Using software architecture
models at run time as the basis for reflection and dynamic adaptation.
- Acme: Providing formal basis for software architectures and styles, and
providing tools and languages for practicing software architects.
- Cyber-physical Systems: Studying how software architecture
models can be linked with physical modeling approaches to model and validate designs with strong physical and software components.
- End-User Architecting: Investigating how tools and techniques from
software architecture modeling can help inform tool design to enable end-users to compose and manipulat components in their domain of expertise.
- Architecture Evolution investigates techniques and tools for managing long term architecture evolution
- SORASCS aims to provide a service oriented architecture platform for integration and composition of intelligence analysis services.
- Radar aims to provide cognitive assistance for every day tasks such as scheduling, email, web management, and space planning.
- Aura provides each user with an invisible halo of computing and information services that persists regardless of location.