Masters of Software Engineering
I have been involved as both a mentor and a client for the Masters in Software Engineering programs.
MSE Client projects
- Rainbow UI (MSIT/SE): This project is producing an improvent user interface mechanism for the Rainbow self-adaptive framework, that will provide information to operators about the state of the system being managed and decisions Rainbow is making.
- CoBot UI (MSIT/SE): This project is producing the next iteration of user interface for education telepresence robots. The UI will allow remote operators better situational awareness of the remote location.
- Educational Telepresence Tasking Language: This project looked at a new tasking language for educational telepresence that allows educators to define educational tasks and roles, and have them executed in a telepresence environment.
- Gizmo: This project looked at how to provide a layer on top of CoBot collaborative robots to improve the capabilities for educational telepresence. An initial tasking infrastructure, based on educational roles, and which can use services not located on the physical hardware was developed.
- SWiFT: This project produced a web-based workflow environment that allowed services defined in SORASCS to be composed into workflows, and provided some capabilities for analyzing the workflows for correctness.