- Type theory, proof theory, and category theory applied to programming
language semantics and implementation.
- Cache and I/O Efficient Functional
Algorithms. Guy E. Blelloch and Robert Harper. POPL,
Rome, Italy, January 2013.
- An Epistemic Formulation of Information Flow
Security. Arbob Ahmad and Robert Harper. Submitted for publication,
- Type Refinements for Compiler
Correctness. Kuen-Bang Hou (Favonia) and Robert Harper. Under revision,
- Homotopical Patch Theory. Carlo Angiuli,
Ed Morehouse, Daniel R. Licata, and Robert Harper. Under review, March, 2014.
- Two Notions of Beauty in Programming. Indiana University Computer Science Department Distinguished Lecture Series, November, 2013.
- The Future of Standard ML. ML Workshop,
Boston, September, 2013.
- John C. Reynolds. Workshop on Higher
Order Programming with Effects, Boston, September, 2013.
- Twenty-Five Years of LF. Workshop on
Logical Frameworks and Metalanguages: Theory and Practice, Boston,
September, 2013. (Planned talk not delivered at meeting.)
- Two Notions of Beauty in Programming.
LICS/MFPS Joint Session in honor of Dana Scott, New Orleans, June,
Functional IO Algorithms. POPL, Rome, Italy,
Last modified: Mon Mar 3 11:17:39 EST 2014