- Mathematical principles of programming.
- Type Refinements in an Open World
(Extended Abstract). Robert Harper and William Duff.
- A Note on the Uniform Kan Condition in Cubical
Robert Harper and Kuen-Bang Hou (Favonia), January 2015.
- Homotopical Patch Theory (Revised
and Expanded). Carlo
Angiuli, Ed Morehouse, Daniel R. Licata, and Robert Harper. Under
review, Journal of Functional Programming, June,
- ACM Research Highlight: Cache Efficient Functional
Algorithms. Guy E. Blelloch and Robert Harper.
Communications of the ACM, July, 2015.
- λ-Calculus: The Other
Guy E. Blelloch and Robert Harper. July 2015. (CMU CSD Fiftieth Anniversary volume, September, 2015.)
- Computational Higher Type Theory I:
Abstract Cubical Realizability. Carlo Angiuli, Robert Harper,
and Todd Wilson. April, 2016.
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats."
-- Howard Aiken
Last modified: Fri May 20 08:45:24 PDT 2016