- Type theory, proof theory, and category theory applied to programming
language semantics and implementation.
- Correctness of Compiling Polymorphism to
Dynamic Typing. Kuen-Bang Hou (Favonia), Nick Benton, and Robert Harper.
Draft, Summer 2014.
- Homotopical Patch Theory. Carlo Angiuli,
Ed Morehouse, Daniel R. Licata, and Robert Harper. To appear, ICFP 2014,
Gotheburg, Sweden, October, 2014. (See also expanded version with appendix.)
- ACM Resarch Highlight: Cache Efficient Functional
Algorithms. Guy E. Blelloch and Robert Harper. To appear,
Communications of the ACM, Fall, 2014.
- Refining Objects (Preliminary Summary). Robert Harper and
Rowan Davies. To appear, Luca Cardelli 60th Birthday Celebration, September, 2014.
- Structure and Efficiency of Computer
Programs. Robert Harper. Position paper submitted to the National
Science Foundation, July, 2014.
- Two Notions of Beauty in Programming. Indiana University Computer Science Department Distinguished Lecture Series, November, 2013.
- The Future of Standard ML. ML Workshop,
Boston, September, 2013.
- John C. Reynolds. Workshop on Higher
Order Programming with Effects, Boston, September, 2013.
- Twenty-Five Years of LF. Workshop on
Logical Frameworks and Metalanguages: Theory and Practice, Boston,
September, 2013. (Planned talk not delivered at meeting.)
- Two Notions of Beauty in Programming.
LICS/MFPS Joint Session in honor of Dana Scott, New Orleans, June,
Functional IO Algorithms. POPL, Rome, Italy,
Last modified: Thu Aug 7 16:44:10 EDT 2014