- Mathematical principles of programming.
- Correctness of Compiling Polymorphism to
Dynamic Typing. Kuen-Bang Hou (Favonia), Nick Benton, and Robert Harper.
Fall, 2015. (To appear, Journal of Functional Programming.)
- Homotopical Patch Theory. Carlo
Angiuli, Ed Morehouse, Daniel R. Licata, and Robert Harper. ICFP
2014, Gothenburg, Sweden, October, 2014.
- Refining Objects (Preliminary Summary). Robert Harper and
Rowan Davies. Essays for the Luca Cardelli Fest, September, 2014.
- Structure and Efficiency of Computer
Programs. Robert Harper. Position paper submitted to the National
Science Foundation, July, 2014.
- Type Refinements in an Open World
(Extended Abstract). Robert Harper and William Duff.
January, 2015. (Working draft.)
- A Note on the Uniform Kan Condition in Cubical
Robert Harper and Kuen-Bang Hou (Favonia), January 2015.
- Homotopical Patch Theory (Revised
and Expanded). Carlo
Angiuli, Ed Morehouse, Daniel R. Licata, and Robert Harper. Under
review, Journal of Functional Programming, June,
- ACM Research Highlight: Cache Efficient Functional
Algorithms. Guy E. Blelloch and Robert Harper.
Communications of the ACM, July, 2015.
- λ-Calculus: The Other
Guy E. Blelloch and Robert Harper. July 2015. (CMU CSD Fiftieth Anniversary volume, September, 2015.)
- Interactive Computation in
an Open World.
Stefan Muller, Umut Acar, William A. Duff, and Robert Harper.
July, 2015. (Unpublished manuscript.)
- Two Kinds of Foundations.
Edinburgh University LFCS 30th Anniversary Celebration. April,
- Two Notions of Beauty in
Programming. SIGPLAN Programming Languages Mentoring Workshop
2016, St. Petersburg, FL, January, 2016.
- λ-Calculus: The Other
Turing Machine. Carnegie Mellon University Computer Science
Department 50th Anniversary Celebration, October 2015. (Joint
with Guy E. Blelloch, who gave the talk.)
- Two Notions of Beauty in Programming. Indiana University Computer Science Department Distinguished Lecture Series, November, 2013.
- The Future of Standard ML. ML Workshop,
Boston, September, 2013.
- John C. Reynolds. Workshop on Higher
Order Programming with Effects, Boston, September, 2013.
- Twenty-Five Years of LF. Workshop on
Logical Frameworks and Metalanguages: Theory and Practice, Boston,
September, 2013. (Planned talk not delivered at meeting.)
- Two Notions of Beauty in Programming.
LICS/MFPS Joint Session in honor of Dana Scott, New Orleans, June,
Functional IO Algorithms. POPL, Rome, Italy,
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats."
-- Howard Aiken
Last modified: Mon Apr 25 23:33:49 EDT 2016