- Mathematical principles of programming.
- ACM Research Highlight: Cache Efficient Functional
Algorithms. Guy E. Blelloch and Robert Harper.
Communications of the ACM, July, 2015.
- λ-Calculus: The Other
Guy E. Blelloch and Robert Harper. July 2015. (CMU CSD Fiftieth Anniversary volume, September, 2015.)
- Computational Higher Type Theory I:
Abstract Cubical Realizability. Carlo Angiuli, Robert Harper,
and Todd Wilson. April, 2016.
- Computational Higher Type Theory II:
Dependent Cubical Realizability. Carlo Angiuli and Robert
Harper. June, 2016.
- Computational Higher Dimensional
Type Theory. Carlo Angiuli and Robert Harper and Todd
Wilson. July, 2016.
- Parallel Functional Arrays.
Ananya Kumar and Guy E. Blelloch and Robert Harper. July, 2016.
- Responsive Parallel Computation.
Stefan Muller and Umut Acar and Robert Harper. July, 2016.
- A Higher-Order Logic for
Concurrent Termination-Preserving Refinement.
Joseph Tassarotti and Ralf Jung and Robert Harper. July, 2016.
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats."
-- Howard Aiken
Last modified: Wed Jul 27 12:04:07 EDT 2016