RE: GEMS 1.17.17 Base Precincts with Cards Report

Database is attached. Note the password is Diebold – capital D, not my doing. BTW, can I change the admin password for one database only by going into the Setup Users menu in that particular database?

The failure I see (I guess it is a failure) is that for any Report Precinct with more than one Base Precinct; if the base precincts share a ballot style, the style is only listed for the first Base Precinct. I understand the report should show every ballot style for every base precinct. The way it works now, it appears that the second BP does not have a particular style.

See Base Precinct 102-20, which does not show an NP ballot style. Also, see BP 208-20, which does not show any ballot styles.

I do not know for certain that it works any better in 1.17.22. The only reason I mentioned this release was that on the Support Lists, an archived email mentions that this report would be fixed in that release.

Also, I do not know whether I got the report file bundle with 1.17.17. How can I check this?

Mark

Mark Earley

850 422-2100 - office/fax

850 322-3226 - cell