RE: GEMS 1-11-8 and JResult Client.

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Mike Brown
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 9:36 AM

Another pointer.  Do not set the "update time" in the Result Server to below 5 minutes.  You will get flak from the election official, they want the results in realtime, but setting the "update time" to 1 minute will do nothing but drag down your system.  This assumption of course is based on larger accounts.  If anyone in the devel team wishes to dispute this fact, please feel free to post:)

Very recent 1.17s should be better in this regard.  We'd love feedback on whether this is actually the case.
Remeber, it is Halloween, I might just egg your car:)

Fighting words.

Ken