Re: Download SOVC onto Diskette

Thanks for the answer.  Sounds good.  One last question.  Can I have customer do a standard install of this product without screwing up any Global .dll files and configurations in our system?  Tab, Ken, Mike, Robert Comments??  Cautious.  Thanks
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2000 7:21 PM
Subject: Re: Download SOVC onto Diskette

In order to create a .pdf format GEMS report, the full Adobe Acrobat should be installed - this will create an Acrobat PDFWrite print destination (to file).  Print the desired report in GEMS using the Acrobat PDFWriter print destination and select the file location (or diskette) for the report.  The report may then be viewed using either the full or condensed Adobe Acrobat.

Nel