Fw: Download SOVC onto Diskette

Does anyone know how to put out an SOVC that is readable to diskette?  PDF
or something??  Robert, didn't you do this one time?

----- Original Message -----
From: Candy Lopez <CLopez@co.tulare.ca.us>
To: <skglobal@earthlink.net>
Cc: Vernon McDonald <VMcDonal.PO1.VIS@co.tulare.ca.us>
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2000 11:13 AM
Subject: Fwd: Download SOVC onto Diskette

Steve,
See Kim Shannon's attached e-mail regarding the SOVC Report.  Where are we
on being able to download this on diskette for customers?

 We'll get lots of requests for the Primary and the State Election &
Reapportionment Committee will certainly want it on diskette or CD in
addition to hard copy.

Candy,
Tulare

Earlier from Kim:

Tari:
I just got another request for our Statement of Vote on diskette.  I didn't
see that I had the ability to produce the SOVC on diskette at this time and
I hadn't heard anything about it.  What is the status of us ever getting
that capability?  Will we have it for the March Primary?

Kim

--- Begin Message ---
Tari:
I just got another request for our Statement of Vote on diskette.  I didn't see that I had the ability to produce the SOVC on diskette at this time and I hadn't heard anything about it.  What is the status of us ever getting that capability?  Will we have it for the March Primary?

Kim

--- End Message ---