From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Nel Finberg
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 1999 11:58 AM
To: Tari Runyan; Support
Subject: Re: computer directory configuration and naming

In GEMS documentation it should be understood that these GEMS installation folders are default and can be changed.  My understanding is that as long as all of the necessary folders are contained with the GEMS folder, GEMS can be installed whereever you please.  That said, departing from the conventional installation path should in no way be encouraged.  Our products should be always configured in as standardized a manner as possible in order to facilitate support.  Nel