• H.S. Le, Z. Bar-Joseph, Integrating sequence, expression and interaction data to determine condition-specific miRNA regulation, 21st Annual International Conference on Intelligent Systems for Molecular Biology (ISMB), 2013, to appear.
• Hai-Son Le, Marcel H. Schulz, Brenna M. McCauley, Veronica F. Hinman and Ziv Bar-Joseph, Probabilistic error correction for RNA sequencing, Nucleic Acids Research, 2013
• H.S. Le, Z. Bar-Joseph, Inferring Interaction Networks using the IBP applied to
microRNA Target Prediction, Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS), 2011, to
Poster Code (coming soon)
• H.S. Le and Z. Bar-Joseph. Cross species expression analysis using
a dirichlet process mixture model with latent matchings. In J. Lafferty, C. K. I.
Williams, J. Shawe-Taylor, R. Zemel, and A. Culotta, editors, Advances in
Neural Information Processing Systems 23, pages 1270-1278. 2010.
• H.S. Le, Z. Oltvai, and Z. Bar-Joseph. Cross-species queries of large gene expression databases. Bioinformatics, 26(19):2416, 2010.
• R. Chowdhury, H.S. Le, and V. Ramachandran. Cache-oblivious dynamic programming for bioinformatics. Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, IEEE/ACM Transactions on, 7(3):495-510, 2010.
• H.S. Le. Algorithms for Identification of Patterns in Biogeography and Median Alignment of Three Sequences in Bioinformatics. Undergraduate Honors Thesis, Department of Computer Sciences, University of Texas at Austin, CS-TR-06-29, 2006.
• G. Ganapathy, B. Goodson, R. Jansen, H.S. Le, V. Ramachandran, and T. Warnow. Pattern identification in biogeography. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, pages 334-346, 2006.