15-815 Automated Theorem Proving
- Assignments generally are given out Thursday in lecture and are due the
- Homeworks may require an implementation, or simply a write-up
with pencil and paper.
- If you want to typeset your answers, we recommend proof.sty, a
collection of LaTeX
macros for type-setting deductions.
- Emphasis is on correctness and
elegance. Some assignments may be very difficult. If
you cannot do them, write down your thoughts, but never hand back an
- Written homeworks are to be handed in at the beginning of lecture
on the due date.
- We will try our best to return graded homework during the lecture
following the due date.