Arun Venkatraman, Robotics Institute Graduate Student
I am a PhD student at the Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University working with Dr. J. Andrew (Drew) Bagnell and Dr. Martial Hebert, focusing on
the intersection of machine learning and robotics.
I also often collaborate with Dr. Byron Boots from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
See my Google Scholar or CMU Robotics
Institute page for a more complete publication list.
Selected Refereed Publications List.
- Improved Learing of Dynamics for Control
, Roberto Capobianco, Lerrel Pinto, Martial Hebert, Daniele Nardi, and J. Andrew Bagnell
International Symposium on Experimental Robotics (ISER) 2016
[paper] (To Appear)
- Inference Machines for Nonparametric Filter Learning.
, Wen Sun, Martial Hebert, Byron Boots. J. Andrew Bagnell.
International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI) 2016
- Learning to Filter with Predictive State Inference Machines
Wen Sun, , Byron Boots. J. Andrew Bagnell.
International Conference on Machine Learing (ICML) 2016
- Online Instrumental Variable Regression with Applications to Online Linear System
, Wen Sun, Martial Hebert, J. Andrew Bagnell, Byron Boots.
[paper w/ appendix]
- Autonomy Infused Teleoperation with Application to BCI Manipulation.
Katharina Mulling, , Jean-Sebastien Valois, John Downey, Jeffrey Weiss, Shervin Javdani,
Martial Hebert, Andrew Schwartz, Jennifer Collinger, J. Andrew Bagnell.
[Best Systems Paper at RSS 2015]
- Improving multi-step prediction of learned time series models.
, Martial Hebert, J. Andrew Bagnell.
arunvenk [at symbol] cs [dot] cmu [another dot] edu
Site best viewed on Firefox or Chrome
Updated 04/25/2016. © Arun Venkatraman