Registration allows you to:
- Attend all sessions on June 23-25, 2014.
- Partake in coffee breaks and lunch on all three days.
- Register for the Tuesday banquet at the Carnegie Museum of Natural History.
- Reserve a room in on-campus housing.
- Request parking in the East Campus Parking Garage (parking is unnecessary if staying at the Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center, as the hotel is within short walking distance).
Early Registration rate (On or before June 2, 2014)
- Workshop only: $90
- Workshop and banquet: $130
Late Registration rate (Until June 19, 2014)
- Workshop only: $140
- Workshop and banquet: $180
You may also purchase an extra banquet ticket (for a guest) for $90.