If you are reading this then you have decided to mail me. I
appreciate any constructive comments that you might have, and will try to respond
to any reasonable message that you send. However, I would like make clear a few things
before you send me mail. I say this to prevent you from sending me mail
that ought to be sent else where, in an attempt to prevent both of us
If you were planning to ask a question that should be read by someone at Fox, I would like to
direct you to
Fox Mailing Addresses.
A good source for information about specific actors and actresses is
The Internet Movie Database.
Things that would love to hear about
- Fox related sites that I should make a link to!
- Broken links
- Broken HTML
- Fox related information (although please note that I regularly read the
UltimateTV news pages, Yahoo! entertainment
news (which contains Reuters and AP feeds), clari.net newsgroups (Reuters, AP, and BizWire), so if your info came from one of these, I probably already saw it)
Things not to e-mail me about
- I am not the one to write to if you are upset about a scheduling decision.
- I am not the one to write to if you have a comment that should be read by any one at Fox.
- I do not have information on how you might be able to obtain Fox related materials.
- I do not know how you can submit your script or series idea.
- I do not know how you can get a job that is in any way related to the television industry.
- I do not know how you may be able to obtain copies of any of the programs
- I do not know how you can contact the actors, producers, Fox executives, etc.
- Please do not try to tell me that your favorite syndicated TV series airs on
Fox. Explicit examples of programs that have nothing to do with Fox are:
- PTEN programming such as Babylon 5
- Action Pack programming such as Xena: Princess Warrior and
Hercules: The Ledendary Journeys
- Star Trek: Deep Space 9 and Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Please do not ask me why your favorite show was cancelled (It is usually a safe guess
that the show was cancelled because the network was unhappy with the ratings.)
With that said, Mail Me.
The contents and layout of these pages are Copyright ©1995–2001 Aaron
Greenhouse. All Rights Reserved. This copyright does not apply to
material that I have obtained from elsewhere, such as pictures, Fox
press releases, or the ownership of ratings information.
This site is maintained by Aaron Greenhouse. If you have
information to contribute, questions, or comments mail 'em to me...