New additions to the Computer Vision Homepage (Fall, 1998)
See what was added in the past:
- Conference: 2nd Int. Conf. on Scale-Space Theories in Computer Vision - In conjunction with ICCV '99. Topics include: Geometric Image Flows, Nonlinear Diffusion, Functional Minimisation, and Linear Scale-Space.
- Group: U Birmingham - Digital Systems and Vision Processing Group - basic research in motion analaysis, unsupervised segmentation, model-based image interpretation, reconfigurable and novel architectures for image interpretation, speech analysis, speech synthesis and its application in medicine, industrial inspection and education.
- Conference: Spatial-temporal modelling and its applications - Workshop covering environmental and ecological modelling, medical imaging (including fMRI), computer vision (including tracking), as well as theoretical statistical aspects.
- Source_code: XMegaWave, an Image Processing Environment - a freeware graphical windows environment oriented towards image processing, where the user can create his own function in a very easy way.
- Conference: Second international workshop on Energy Minimisation Methods in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition - Topics include theroy, methodology, and applications of energy minimisation methods.
- Related: Robohoo! - index of robotics resources
- Group: Georgia Tech - Computational Perception Laboratory - The Computational Perception Laboratory (CPL) was developed to explore and develop the next generation of intelligent machines, interfaces, and environments that can perceive, recognize, anticipate, and interact with humans.
- Conference: International Workshop on Biomedical Image Registration - held in conjunction with CAIP'99. Goal is to foster a dialogue and debate on important problems and solutions associated with biomedical image registration.
- Source_code: TargetJr - A C++ Computer Vision Environment - C++ programing environment with libraries to support: image processing; image segmentation; camera modeling; 2-d and 3-d geometry; a graphical user interface based on FRESCO.
- Conference: 3D Geospatial Data Production : Meeting Application Requirements - Workshop organized by the ISPRS WG II/6 (computer vision, photogrammetry and cartography) in cooperation with I.G.N, the french mapping agency and the SFPT.
- Conference: 3rd Workshop on Cybernetic Vision (jointly with the International Seminar on Bioelectronic Interfaces)
- Conference: IEEE Workshop on Computer Vision Beyond the Visible Spectrum: Methods and Applications - The workshop will serve as a showcase of new and adapted algorithms and methods appropriate for ranges beyond the visible. (in conjunction with CVPR '99)
- Conference: Vision Interface and Quality Control by Artificial Vision - This year's theme: Computer Vision for Industrial Applications
Computer Vision Homepage
(last updated Fri Dec 25 12:48 EST 1998)
Please submit new links using our
or send email to