From: owner-support@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-support@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Tari Runyan
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 4:43 PM
To: support@dieboldes.com
Subject: Re: Ts units modem in and phone just rings - OS units modem in fine

----- Original Message -----
From: Green, Pat
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 1:39 PM

I took your statement literally that "the TS units just ring and ring".  Do you know that is what is really happening?
when they dial the line form a handset it rings and rings - after uploading an AccuVote OS.

The settings have been checked at both the Gems end and the TS end and I am of the opinion that it may be a bad modem card - since it worked fine from another office across town using a TS and a different modem card. Thanks for the input.
we'll track it down

 If GEMS answers, connects, and then disconnects there are many more possibilities.