Re: TSText Update

You're right, I have not been part of the communication loop with Sophia, but I do know what I sent you.  Just make sure that any TSText revisions all adhere to the format of the equivalent file present in the current English TSText.  Even if I was the TSText guru, I would never publicly admit it.

Nel
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 9:29 AM
Subject: RE: TSText Update

Nel,

Perchance some miscommunication? Or perhaps I didn't close the loop with you after talking with Sophia.  She said LA was doing the written review and translation for all languages (but French) and would be done momentarily.  So I think this may be on her plate to get done (status Sophie?).  Nel, are you the TSText guru and coordinator?