From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Guy Lancaster
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 6:38
To: Support
Subject: Need db and ballots for supplemental straight party (Puerto Rico)

We are testing the supplemental straight party voting option in the 1.96.1 firmware and we could use a database and ballots to test with.  If you have ballots that you can spare please speak up and we'll make arrangements to get them to Tari and anyone else that will be confirming the tests.  Otherwise, if you've got a valid database but no spare ballots we'll arrange to print ballots in-house.

Thanks.

        Guy