Passwords for Zip files on the FTP site

Is there a place on our staff site that has a list of our Zip files along with their passwords.  I am sure that this information is located somewhere out there in our Archives, but I do not wish to spend alot of time searching for the passwords.

The Zip files that I am looking for passwords for are:  TS-instructions.zip, tsdocs.zip, opening_and_closing_polls.zip, and AVTS Pollworkers Userguide ReviewDraft 915.zip

I wish to view these documents and add or delete from the documentation that I have for the AVTS units.

Thanks,

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems