From: Craft, Paul <PCraft@mail.dos.state.fl.us>
To: 'Lorrie Faith Cranor' <lorrie@research.att.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000 9:13 AM
Subject: RE: Waskell Response to Shamos' DRE Challenge

I am so (darn) tired of hearing conspiracy theories about "hidden code".  If
you do a decent job of examining and testing systems, proper acceptance
testing, maintain strict release control and maintain reasonable security
over your equipment, you don't have to worry about "hidden code".  If you
fail to do all of these things, then you will have much bigger problems than
"hidden code".

Paul Craft

--- Guy