Re: AVTS Early Voting

Ken: That would be a waste for non-VIBS polling places.  This was explained at length at least once before.
Ian: But if California supports multiple languages and has a large ballot, wouldn't a non-VIBS environment require an Imation Super Disk to store the database?

Ken:  Fair question.  In my defence I did say VIBS or Graphics (ie Chinese) in the previous discussion.  It would be a waste in Gaston though.

Ian:  Agreed it would be a waste in Gaston.  We aren't going to do this for existing accounts unless they are VIBS environments or have graphical character requirements.