[Date Prev][Date Next]
Fw: NT Server Service Packs
- To: "Support" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Fw: NT Server Service Packs
- From: "Greg Forsythe" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 08:54:54 -0400
- Organization: Global Election Systems, Inc
Has Service Pack 6A been accepted for GEMS ? I have always stuck with SP5.
----- Original Message -----
From: Pierce, Diane <email@example.com>
To: Greg Forsythe (E-mail) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: June 9, 2000 8:37 AM
Subject: NT Server Service Packs
> Greg, I have asked the Network Services people here to upgrade NT on our
> GEMS server with Service pack 5. They would like to know if there is any
> problem with upgrading to service pack 6A, since that is now our standard.
> Do you know if this will cause any problems with GEMS?
> Diane Pierce, Systems Analyst
> Support Services, Information Technology Services
> City of Hamilton/Region of Hamilton-Wentworth
> Phone: (905) 546-4571 Fax: (905) 546-2573