To: support
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2000 6:29 PM
Subject: modem hangup

Walton County, Florida, is experiencing the following upload problem:  the first upload to a particular modem is successful, but the next upload attempt to the same modem returns a busy signal.  The receiving modem may be successfully reset either by powering off and on again, or - configured with a handset - by lifting the receiver, then returning it to its cradle.  This problem occurs consistently.

I would like to compile a list of other clients that are experiencing this problem.

Nel Finberg