RE: Red Ovals

Do we have a "red oval" option in GEMS that makes the oval lines thicker? Or if I recall, we had a two plate process, one text and the other plate ovals, does this latter postscript file have the thicker ovals?

From GEMS readme.rtf:

1.4.1 Jan-7-99

  • User can select separate oval option in Print Artwork dialog. When set, a separate postscript file will have ovals only printed.
  • Added thick oval option in Print Artwork dialog. This option can only be selected if the "select separate oval" option is set.
Ken