Re: AVTS Template change for all EV accounts.

The question is, do we want to have multilingual support for all these election items?  The design so far has been that the ballots are multilingual, but the election reporting is in English.

I would think that a polling place could be given a listing of their valid ballot style numbers (and the other information under consideration) in English, and then this number could be displayed as part of the the first screen, prior to selecting the language. This would give an excuse for the person assisting the voter to show them how to insert the card and to look at the ballot style number and make sure it's the right one.  This might help with the awkward period when the voter first approaches the screen and wonders what to do.