RE: Alaska Regional Hand Count Input

> In speaking with Dana LaTour yesterday, she asked if she could
> add an additional keyboard(s) and monitor(s) to the regional
> computers in Nome and Fairbanks so that more than one data entry
> person can input results from the handcount precincts.

Well, you can't just add keyboards and monitors to the existing computers,
but they could put additional computers at the sites.  I would try to talk
them out of it though.  The added hassle of managing the new computers and
databases probably isn't worth the time gain.  Its up to them of course.

Ken