Re: missing candidates

It seems like we've got new revs. of GEMS coming along all the time, which is
great!  My question for folks like Tulare or the soon to be upgraded folks is
"when do they know whether they should upgrade or not??"  Should they be
upgrading regularly, only if necessary?

What did we ever resolve about the idea of communicating with the customer to
let them know about new functions, bugs, etc.??  I saw alot of communication
on this but I don't remember a resolution.  Is this a project manager
function, central support, sales??  Who's responsible for this I guess is my
question.