GEMS 1.5.10 uploading

Regarding the problem previously reported ie. leaving a started port unattended in either the download or upload consoles resulting in 'Internal Error' - this seems to occur only when the AccuVote is cabled to the host and powered off.

A vote center is displayed as having been uploaded in the Upload console even after it has been uploaded, the vote center reset, the Upload console closed and re-opened.

The AccuVote On-line port status does not reset to offline on either the download or upload consoles if the AccuVote is powered off after the port has been started on the console.

After successfully programming a memory card the AccuVote is disconnected from the host without disabling the download console.  The Last Message entry for the port times out to 'Lost DSR'.

A vote center is queued for programming with the AccuVote connected to the host and powered on, the AccuVote powered off, the port selected for downloading whereupon 'access denied' is displayed on the console.  I was able to recreate this once, after which I could not seem to recreate the problem.

Nel Finberg
nel@gesn.com