RE: file

-Is it possible to choose the color of the canditats
(the square of color beside there names).
Or to bypass this option?
It is not possible to change the color.  You might want to suggest how that would work if you want it;  we thought about it a while back and didn't come to any conclusions.  Could you imagine assigning colors in a 1000 candidate election?

You can disable the pie charts of course if you don't like the pretty colors.  We are aware of the party-affiliation color thing.

Ken