RE: Famous Names

The card was burned from a copy in the production area of the McKinney office.  We are currently going through our archived demo ballot memory cards and testing them against the demo ballots for accuracy.  When we locate the golden units, we will archive a 1.94 version and a 1.92 version memory cards for use in producing the demo memory cards for the famous names ballot.

Interesting...  Rather than searching and testing, perhaps you should get support to download you a memory card from the offical databases?  Does there even exist an official famous names VTS database?

Ken