RE: Audit Log Printer Function

Could we come up with a 1.17.17.1 that just pertains to Texas?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-rcr@gesn.com [mailto:owner-rcr@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Talbot
Iredale
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 9:35 AM
To: rcr@gesn.com
Subject: Re: Audit Log Printer Function

Don,

    We are somewhat constrained by what the hardware will let us do but we
will try to do better than GEMS is currently doing in this case.

    Also by definition any change we make to the software will mean that it
is NOT release 1.17.17.  Since we are in the process of certifing GEMS 1-18
with Cyber, I would suggest that this "fix" be done in the 1.18 release.

Tab