From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Talbot
Iredale
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 12:31 PM
To: rcr@dieboldes.com
Subject: Re: AVTS Accumulation Audit Log

Don,

    First, as my previous e-mail stated, the 4.1.11 does print the logs to
the internal printer when in the Accumulator, so what are the outstanding
issues.

    Secondly, if we did a new release of the 4.1 series BallotStation it
would be 4.1.12 in accordance with corporate policy established last year.
If Texas would not require "4.1.11.1" (which would be different that 4.1.11)
then why would they not accept "4.1.12", since the changes would be
identical?

Tab