Re: Johnson County RCR status

The Election Summary and SOVC Report previewing are indeed logged.  GEMS does it after the "Report is xxx Pages" box is dismissed and before the Preview window shows up.

Whitman

----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Clark
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 15:10
Subject: RE: Johnson County RCR status

From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com] On Behalf Of Lesley Thompson
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 12:07 PM
To: rcr@dieboldes.com
Subject: Johnson County RCR status

I need to know the status of the following items:

1)    Indicating that a precinct has not reported until all machines have

reported results in GEMS

This one is new (to me).  Consider it submitted.  If it doesn’t show up as a line item in the online tasks list that we hope to have up say by the end of the month, email me directly and I will get it rectified.  This is actually not an easy request to fill technically, but it makes perfect sense.

2)    Indicating "vote for two" on the ballot summary screen in the AccuVote

TS

I think this has been submitted by Greg Forsythe before.

3)    Logging the preview button in GEMS.

I think this one was filled.  Whitman, can you please confirm this, and if we don’t log this event, please make it so for 1.18.10.

Thanks!  Lesley

Ken