Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 12:02 AM
Subject: Re: External Smart Card Reader Substitute Approval

Oooops, let me try this again...seems the Reply button and the Send button are very close together....

Tab, what would be involved to put together a "pilot project" for Johnson County to "test drive" these two newly recommended advanced voting external voter card encoder devices during their advanced voting (begins July 17) for the August 6 Primary Election?  They are using the election.com Election System Manager Advanced Voting Module in their advanced voting sites, does that make any difference in the functionality of either of the devices?  If we can work this out I'd love to be able to discuss at the end of their June 10th week of  training "seminar" in McKinney.  Thanks!  Lesley