Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: consistent terminology on BS

Assuming that the Supervisor card is to replace the Administrator card, all references to the 'Administrator card' will be changed to 'Supervisor card' in the AccuVote-TS R6 Hardware Guide as well as the BallotStation User's Guide.  This will occur in tandem with the corresponding BallotStation upgrade, in which the use of the card is reflected.

Nel