From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Lesley
Thompson
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 1:56 PM
To: rcr@dieboldes.com
Subject: Re: Support for new Card Readers

Since the current card readers are no longer in production and we are
looking for replacements, I offer the following comments from Johnson County
Kansas regarding a new card reader.  They are committed to using the current
variety for their August 2002 elections but are interested in using "the/a"
new model for their November 2002 election.  Where does this go from here???